Monday 16 March 2015

Badges!

My denim modifications took a hault recently. I had stated Uni and was engrossed in the work and concentrating on my Uni blog which was a requirement of the course. I've since realised that the course was not for me and I am now back in full swing modifying my clothes again. No way do I want to look the same as every other topshop girl!

I was inspired by a photo I saw on pinterest which was a denim jacket covered in badges on the back of the jacket. I didn't want to directly copy it so I have decided to cover an arm in badges.


Finding badges has been a little difficult. I'd rather walk in to a shop and be spoiled for choice on what ones to choose rather than search through pages  upon pages on Amazon and eBay. Luckily I ha e found all my badges in local haberdashery shops so far, I feel I just need to explore more shops on days out.


It's still a working progress but I can't wait to see it all complete and if anyone has any tips on where to find badges give me a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment