Monday 7 April 2014


10 things about me!

Ive been inspired to write this post after noticing my fellow blogger Staci Hattan write a blog on 10 Things about herself. Ive known Staci a long time but as we grow older we tend to lose contact with old friends and unfortunatly Staci was one of those friends, so it was interesting to see how far she has come since we were teenagers.

I think some simple facts about ones self can give a really good insight as to who that person is. So here is an insight into me.

1. Was born in October 1989 at Dunfermline Hospital in Fife, Scotland.
2. I Study Interior Design at HNC level and will be attending Dundee Art college to Study for a Degree.
3. I emigrated to Australia in 2008 with my family but came back to Scotland for personal reasons.
4. I regularly change the decor in my flat (much to the annoyance of my boyfriend)
5. I work in the Mens formal wear department at Debehams.
6. The Only Way is Essex is my guilty pleasure while Homeland is my Must Watch!
7. I have an unhealthy knowledge of The Simpsons due to my avid watching as a kid.
8. I have never had short hair!
9. Im a pescetarian which means the only meat I eat is fish.
10. My pet name is Moosh

I could go on! But il leave that for another blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment