Sunday 6 April 2014

What would you like to do?

I am the jealous type, and I am not ashamed of it. But not in the way you think.

I am 24 years old and about to take the next big step in my life and attend University. A bit later in life you might think, but this is due to me fulfilling the work for money philosophy previously. A few years ago I gave up my boring administrative full time job to go back into full time education. Luckily for me my tutor saw my progress in college and my dedication to projects and submitted my name for a chance to attend University earlier than thought. I got in!!!

I study Interior Design and will be attending Dundee University to complete a degree in Interior Environmental Design. Being within the circle of design I come across photos, blogs, events etc all of which I am in awe of. I also love looking at beauty blogs as making yourself look beautiful is an art, lets be honest!

I am very jealous of these works of art. I am especially jealous of people who sell their beautiful creations on market stalls or sell a piece of art work at an exhibition. Everyone who is creative wants to do it!

I have found myself modifying my clothes over the years and occasionally do work on my sewing machine to create things from scratch. I love to Tear up, bleach, fray, modify clothing to make it my own, one of a kind.

Im hoping to show as much of what I create on this blog and where it will take me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment