Thursday 10 April 2014

New denim

     So my daily scroll through ebay resulted in a purchase 
     of another men's denim jacket. This time it claims to 
     be D&G but I'm a bit dubious. I've checked the cleaning 
     labels which says differently to D&G but I'm not a high
     fashion expert. Anyway I didn't buy it for the label! 
     Only cost me £10 including post so I'm not complaining.  

        What I love about this jacket is that it has a zip! 
        The denim isn't to rough either it's quite soft so
        I won't be ripping this jacket


      I'm thinking about dying this jacket a variety of colours 
      and possibly attaching an image to the back.

     I saw an amazing jacket on Pinterest which had an
     image of Barbie on the back. It was attached with 
     safety pins and looked so retro and rock n roll!

     Can't wait to get started on this!


      Chloe V

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much.
      Ive only just started blogging so I appreciate your positive feedback.
      Thats me started following you on bloglovin.
      Thanks again :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete